What will you gain from a fruit to suit franchise?
When you are looking for a franchise, you need to look closely at what you want to gain from the franchise. This will help you chose the right one for your family.
A fruit to suit franchise will give you:
- Job Satisfaction
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to work with children. You will be working day in and day out with the most inspirational, fun and exciting people
- The opportunity to inspire and improve your local community by:
* Promoting child led healthy eating campaigns
* Inspiring Young Entrepreneurs
* Giving children a positive outlook on their future
* Giving children the opportunity to taste healthy snacks and drinks
e. More time to spend with your own children with flexible hours, including the opportunity to work term time only
f. The opportunity to run your own business from a small office at home
This is what our Franchise Owners have to say about their franchises:
Every time I deliver a programme I come away saying "I love my job"! Who couldn't - the enthusiasm of the children is infectious both for me and for all the school staff involved.
Eleanor, Franchise Owner
I relish in the freedom and challenge of being my own boss and I love the concept of fruit to suit.
Claire, Franchise Owner
We have been working with fruit to suit for over four years now and are still excited about going to work every day.
Jackie and Tracy, Franchise Owners
I thought fruit to suit was a great idea and the more I have experienced the valuable work we do in schools and the local community, the more I love being part of it.
Sonya, Franchise Owner
I love the challenge of building up my own business from home in a way that I can control.
Ann, Franchise Owner
What will you do on a day to day basis?
For each school you operate you will:
- Deliver enterprise programs. We have a range of fun and engaging enterprise programs for your local children, inspiring them to become the young entrepreneurs of the future and have a more positive outlook on their employability. Our most popular enterprise program is training children to establish and independently operate a healthy tuck shop business in their school.
- Supply healthy snacks and drinks. We have a range of delicious and nutritious snacks and drinks for you to deliver to the tuck shops.
- Maintain the tuck shops. You will support the Tuck Shop Managers with regular visits
- Reward the Tuck Shop Mangers at the end of their year with certificates and a trophy.
What effect will you have on your local community?
We'll let the schools speak for themselves:
The project is giving the children real experience of running a business, including business planning, marketing, ordering stock, customer service and sales, and also promoting healthy eating. Everyone involved is really enjoying thems
elves, and we already have plans to expand the business to sell snacks to staff and parents.
Scott Brown, Head Teacher, Hadrian Primary School, South Shields
This year's (enterprise week) has been by far the most successful in terms of what the children actually learnt. Being guided by yourself on how to set up and run a business was definitely beneficial as the children saw you as the expert and were hooked straight away! Both the Fruit Kebab and Healthy Tuck Shop program were broken down and delivered in such a way that the children were able to learn a great deal about enterprise and are now empowered to run their own little businesses. The next few months are going to be exciting for them as they watch their businesses grow!
Julie Harrison, Enterprise Co-ordinator, Rainhill St. Ann's Primary
How much is the franchise and what will you receive?
The franchise is on offer until the end of October 2015!
Reduced from £6,000+VAT to £4,000+VAT
You will need some additional working capital to start.
The Franchise Package includes:
* Five year license (renewable without a fee)
* Substantial, exclusive post coded territory
* Trademark License
* Loan of an Operations Manual
* Three full days Wirral based Head Office training
* Close support from Head Office for the life of your Franchise Agreement
* Ongoing training to ensure you are always up to date with changes in new and existing programs
* A launch pack including personalised stationery and marketing material
* Access to our accountancy software system
What can you expect to earn with your fruit to suit franchise?
A fruit to suit franchise will not make you rich! This is a franchsie for people who are looking to earn a reasonable income and be in the enviable position of thoroughly enjoying their work and giving back to the community.
You will earn your money from delivering enterprise progams to schools and supplying the tuck shops with healthy snacks and drinks.
Your earnings are largely dependent on the effort of each Franchise Owner.
Who are we looking for?
No specific experience is required as comprehensive training is given but you do need:
* a warm, friendly and confident personality
* energy and a drive to succeed
* to enjoy working with both children and adults
* to enjoy working as part of a dynamic team
Does this sound like the franchise you are interested in?
Start on this new and exciting path and download a Franchise Prospectus now!